No Churn Strawberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream, with the nutty, sweet flavor of graham crackers, takes minutes to prep with only 8 easy ingredients.
No Churn Strawberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
When the dog days of summer hit, you just GOTTA have ice cream! This totally DIVA ice cream combines the irresistible flavors of strawberries and graham crackers and it’s HAPPENING here!
Strawberries are a favorite around our house, especially for my little grandson Mikey. He’ll chow down on the strawberries and leave the rest of the dessert alone. Go figure? So when those 2 pound cartons of colorful strawberries start popping up at the grocery, I go into overdrive by freezing huge bags of them, churning out strawberry sauce and ice cream. Making stuff for the freezer is kinda my thing, and strawberry ice cream is at the top of the list.
And please…don’t stop at just making this ice cream, even though it can perfectly stand on it’s own. I totally promise! Just think about setting out a Sundae bar or go hog wild and make banana splits with toppings like peanut butter sundae sauce, fresh homemade pineapple sauce, and 10 minute homemade chocolate sauce. Oh my!
How To Make Strawberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
Forget the ice cream maker…No Churn Ice Cream is SO EASY TO MAKE…you MUST try it! If you have a pan, bowl and mixer you’re set to go.🍦
- Roast the strawberries for about 45 minutes in the oven. They’ll be tender and juicy with a super concentrated flavor. Set the pan in the fridge to chill the strawberries. Break up your graham crackers and set aside.
- Mix the condensed milk, vanilla and salt, then stir in the cold strawberries.
- Whip the cream into a big cloud of stiff peak deliciousness.
- Oh so gently, use a spatula to fold half of the whipped cream into the strawberry mixture. When the cream is incorporated, add the remaining whipped cream and keep folding until no white streaks remain.
- Scrape half of your ice cream mixture into a loaf pan (or freezer proof container), then sprinkle over half of the cracker pieces. Spoon the remaining mixture over the cracker pieces and top with the rest of the graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap, laying the plastic right on top of the ice cream and freeze until firm….about 6 hours. Enjoy!🍨
Ingredients for Strawberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
All of these ingredients are easily found at the grocery…and you may already have most of them in your pantry.
- Strawberries – we love fresh strawberries for this recipe, but it can be made with frozen too. Be sure to thaw and drain (to remove excess water from freezing) the strawberries before roasting.
- Sugar – granulated was used when we made this recipe, but coconut sugar is an amazing substitute.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – an essential for this recipe! NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH EVAPORATED MILK!
- Heavy Cream – whipping cream (less fat than heavy cream) can be used too.
- Graham Crackers – adds nutty flavor and perfectly compliments the strawberries. Shortbread and peanut butter cookies are great alternates.
- Lemon Juice – adds a little tang and more depth.
- Vanilla Extract – in my opinion, this is a must-add ingredient to every dessert.
More Frozen Dessert Recipes
- No Churn Cinnamon Blueberry Ice Cream
- No Churn Peanut Butter Crunch Ice Cream
- Frozen Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Gelato
No Churn Strawberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add strawberries, sugar and lemon juice to an 8 x 8 baking pan. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until strawberries are tender and juice is released. Cool slightly, then mash strawberries into small pieces with a fork. Cool and refrigerate 2 – 3 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Stir in the strawberries.
- Beat the heavy cream, with mixer on high speed, until stiff peaks form, 1 – 2 minutes.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture gently with a rubber spatula until combined. Then fold in the remaining whipped cream until no white streaks remain.
- Pour 1/2 of the ice cream mixture into a freezer safe loaf pan (I used a metal pan) or a baking dish. Sprinkle over 1/2 of the graham cracker pieces. Spoon the remaining ice cream mixture over the graham cracker pieces. Top with remaining cracker pieces.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.