Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges – easy oven baked golden brown potatoes with olive oil, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Potatoes are a dinner staple in my house. From steamy, fresh off the grill baked potatoes to slow cooker potato soup, my family loves them.
There are so many varieties to choose from that potatoes can never get boring. There are Jumbo Russets for baked potatoes, Baby Red for potato salad and Yukon Gold for the most flavorful mashed potatoes ever! But the real workhorse potato is just your basic Russet. And that is what I am using to make these crazy delicious Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges. They are super simple to make and are perfect side dish!
Ingredients to Make Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges
- Potatoes – I use Yukon Gold variety because the peels are so thin they don’t need peeling – even the pickiest eaters will love them. Russet potatoes are an excellent substitute.
- Olive Oil – Good for you and adds a little flavor, You can substitute vegetable oil if you don’t have any.
- Garlic Powder – an essential flavor and sticks easily to the potatoes!
- Parmesan Cheese – sprinkle over at the end for tang!
- Parsley – optional but adds a nice fresh herb flavor.
You can see I used my oldest baking sheet to make these:) Rub a little of the oil on the baking sheet before adding the potatoes, oil and seasonings to keep the potatoes from sticking while cooking.
Serving Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges
Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges are super easy to make and so tasty, you may find you’re adding them to your menu rotation ALOT! Keep it interesting by mixing up a variety of quick dipping sauces for your wedges. Our family fav is Spicy Rodeo Sauce made with a 1/2 cup of mayonnaise mixed with a 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce and 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce….delicious!
You Might Also Like
- Crispy Garlic Matchstick Fries
- Crispy Buffalo Potato Wedges
- Garlic Herb Smashed Potatoes
- Easy Baked Hasselback Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash and thoroughly dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, 12 wedges from each potato.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet in single layer, dust wedges with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour oil over potatoes and toss to coat, returning to single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes in 425° oven for 20 minutes, Turn wedges over and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Potato wedges will be golden brown when done. Salt to taste, dust with grated parmesan cheese and sprinkle with fresh parsley
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
Post and images updated 4/1/2020.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!