Potatoes are a dinner staple in my house. From steamy, fresh off the grill baked potatoes to potato soup, my family loves them. There are so many varieties to choose from that potatoes can never get boring. There are Jumbo Russets for baked potatoes, Baby Red for potato salad and Yukon Gold for the most flavorful mashed potatoes ever! But the real workhorse potato is just your basic Russet. And that is what I am using to make these crazy delicious Crispy Roasted Potato Wedges. They are super simple to make and are perfect side dish!Print
Crispy and delicious, these crispy potato wedges are a perfect side dish for chicken, fish, or beef.
- 4 Medium Russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees.
- Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash and thoroughly dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, 12 wedges for each potato.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet in single layer, dust wedges with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour oil over potatoes and toss to coat, returning to single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes, Turn wedges oveer and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Potato wedges will be golden brown when done. Salt to taste, and dust with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Parmesan cheese gives the wedges an extra punch of flavor. Instead of Parmesan cheese, chives, dill or chili powder are great alternatives to add additional flavor.
- Serving Size: 12 wedges