Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes – crispy on the outside and fluffy inside. The garlic and spices add delicious savory flavor with every bite.
OVEN ROASTED GARLIC POTATOES
We have all been told we shouldn’t waste food- but it happens. We buy more for our families than they can eat, we forget food in the back of the fridge or stick food in a cabinet and forget it. And as many of you know…wasting food really gets under my skin. Honestly, food is expensive and there are so many ways to cook fruits and veggies to use them up.
Ingredients for Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
The simplest ingredients, most are probably already in your pantry, make the most delicious, flavorful oven potatoes.
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
Hot to Make Garlic Potatoes in the Oven
In only a few easy steps, classic roast potatoes can be prepped and baked for the most delicious side dish ever! Serve with dipping sauce for an extra treat.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- No need to peel! Cut your potatoes into bite size pieces and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Spice them up. Toss the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic and onion powder. Then add a dash of salt and pepper. It’s totally easy to get a uniform sprinkle with our favorite dusting wand.
- Bake and Serve. Bake for 1 hour, flipping the potatoes after 30 minutes. Remove form the oven and serve piping hot!
Do any of you buy the bags of large russet baking potatoes at the grocery store? I do because it is more economical than buying them individually. Usually there are a few left that are too small to use as baked potatoes and they get left in the bin. This recipe is a great way to use them up!
More Oven Potato Recipes To Love
Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Wash and dry potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Place potatoes on large baking sheet, and drizzle with oil. Use hands or spatula to toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper evenly over potatoes and toss again. Spread potatoes into an even layer on pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip potatoes over and continue baking 30 more minutes or until potatoes are browned and edges are crisp. Salt to taste and serve hot.
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.