Copycat Olive Garden Salad is fresh lettuce greens, tomato, pepperoncini and more, served family-style! They’ll think you brought it home from the restaurant!
I know, I know…lot’s of things say they taste just like the original…but there are no secret ingredients in this Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe…just an easy mix of flavors! Tossed and served up in a wooden serving bowl, it is hard to tell from the real thing! The best part is that all of the ingredients are easy to find at the grocery store. So they’re no excuses if you are craving this salad.
I actually got the recipe from a friend who worked at olive garden and made up the vats of salad they served every day at her restaurant. Don’t forget the bottle Olive Garden Italian Dressing if you want to go all the way!
For the full eating out effect, whip up a pot of Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup to go with!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN SALAD RECIPE
- Green Salad Mix
- Roma Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
WHAT TO SERVE WITH GARDEN SALAD
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Kicked Up Three Bean Ham Soup
- Curry Lentil and Coconut Soup
- Best Ever Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Easy Italian Panini
Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 medium Roma Tomatoes, seeds removed, sliced lengthwise and in wedges
- 1 small red onion, sliced very thin
- 6 medium mild Pepperoncini peppers, about 6
- 6 medium black olives, sliced
- 1 cup croutons
- Garnishes: Fresh shaved Parmesan, Olive Garden House Italian Dressing, Fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients until well blended.
- Serve family style, topped with Fresh Parmesan cheese, dressing and fresh cracked black pepper.
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!