Copycat Olive Garden Salad is fresh lettuce greens, tomato, pepperoncini and more, served family-style! You will think you brought it home from the restaurant!
I know, I know…lot’s of things say they taste just like the original…but there are so secret ingredients here..just an easy mix of flavors! Tossed and served up in a wooden bowl, it is hard to tell from the real thing! For the full eating out effect, whip up a pot of Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup to go with!Print
Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe
The salad pictured was made with romaine lettuce leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bag American Salad Mixor your favorite pre-washed salad mix
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, seeds removed, sliced lengthwise and in wedges
- 1 small red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 jar mild Pepperocini peppers, about 6
- 6 black olives, sliced
- 1 cup croutons
- Garnishes: Fresh shaved Parmesan, Olive Garden House Italian Dressing, Fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients until well blended.. Serve family style, topped with Fresh Parmesan cheese, dressing and fresh cracked black pepper.