Copycat Olive Garden Salad is fresh lettuce greens, tomato, pepperoncini and more, served family-style! They’ll think you brought it home from the restaurant!
I know, I know…lot’s of things say they taste just like the original…but there are so secret ingredients in this Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe…just an easy mix of flavors! Tossed and served up in a wooden serving bowl, it is hard to tell from the real thing! For the full eating out effect, whip up a pot of Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup to go with!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN SALAD RECIPE
- Green Salad Mix
- Roma Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
WHAT TO SERVE WITH GARDEN SALAD
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Kicked Up Three Bean Ham Soup
- Curry Lentil and Coconut Soup
- Best Ever Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Easy Italian Panini
Fresh lettuce greens, tomato, red onion, crunchy croutons, pepperoncini and more, served family-style!
- 1 bag American Salad Mix or your favorite pre-washed salad mix
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, seeds removed, sliced lengthwise and in wedges
- 1 small red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 jar mild Pepperoncini peppers, about 6
- 6 black olives, sliced
- 1 cup croutons
- Garnishes: Fresh shaved Parmesan, Olive Garden House Italian Dressing, Fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients until well blended.
- Serve family style, topped with Fresh Parmesan cheese, dressing and fresh cracked black pepper.
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!