Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe
Copycat Olive Garden Salad is a true take on the original recipe with fresh lettuce greens, roma tomatoes and pepperoncini peppers. Served family style, just like the restaurant!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
For the Salad
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 medium Roma Tomatoes seeds removed, sliced lengthwise and in wedges
- 1 small red onion sliced very thin
- 6 medium mild Pepperoncini peppers about 6
- 6 medium black olives sliced
- 1 cup croutons
- Garnishes: Fresh shaved Parmesan Olive Garden House Italian Dressing, Fresh ground pepper
For the Dressing
- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients until well blended.
Place all dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until blended and smooth. OR whisk vigorously until well mixed.
Pour 1/2 cup dressing over salad and toss. Serve family style, topped with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh cracked black pepper.
Refrigerate remaining dressing in a sealed container for up to 1 month.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3073IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg