Zesty Dill Ranch Dip is savory, whipped dip with cream cheese and sour cream loaded with fresh herbs and ranch seasoning.
It’s SUMMERTIME and while many of us are still chilling in the backyard…what better to lift you up than a FUN dip. Zesty Dill Ranch Dip is super whipped and creamy, with herbs and heat to really get your tastesbuds going. It only has 5 simple ingredients…but OH MAN, you’ll want to use those crackers and veggies like shovels once you taste it.
I love me some dip and I’m not above buying cute little tubs of this and that dip from the grocery. But with 4 adults and my grandson all living (somewhat peacefully) in our house, they don’t go very far. This FANTASTIC recipe makes more than 2 cups of dip, which may last the afternoon around here, instead of about 10 minutes with the store bought. Enough said!
INGREDIENTS FOR ZEST DILL RANCH DIP
- Cream Cheese – the best creamy dip starter…EVER! Regular or reduced fat are both fine here.
- Sour Cream – this is what gives this dip it’s whipped consistency! Lighter than mayo and just as creamy.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix – We love it so much, I buy it by the canister!
- Dill – fresh dill is best, but substitute dried dill weed if you have it.
- Sriracha – Hot, smooth, mellow with just a little sweet…it’s our go-to hot sauce!
It doesn’t look like much now….but just wait until you whip it all together!
Yum. The dip whips up fluffy and stays that way. Say what? Hate it when your chilled dip from the fridge is hardened up so much the crackers break off? Not happening with this dip…the cream cheese and equal measure of sour cream whip together and stay fluffy. No need to set it out to “soften”. I mean… who really wants room temperature dip? Hot or cold, that’s the only way to go with dip. I’ll stop my rant now!
MORE DIP IDEAS FOR YOU
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Easy Spinach Dip
- White Cheddar Herb Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt Dip
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
Zesty Dill Ranch Dip
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 Tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, dill, sriracha, and black pepper. Use an electric hand mixer to whip until smooth.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate several hours to allow the flavors to blend.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.