Made in only 5 minutes, this EASY White Cheddar Herb Dip is thick, full of flavor, and has only 5 ingredients!
White Cheddar Herb Dip
With the party season here, White Cheddar Herb Dip recipe is a delicious way to get food out to hungry guests in a hurry. It’s easy, fresh, and can be made days ahead of time. When you’re ready all you have to do is serve, leaving you time to kick-back and enjoy.
Serve this dip at room temperature with crisp crackers, fruit and veggies for dipping. The dip will come out of the refrigerator firm, but will soften up as it sits.
This site may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, which helps to keep this content free.
DO I HAVE TO CHILL WHITE CHEDDAR HERB DIP BEFORE SERVING?
You don’t HAVE to…but I recommend it. This dip is amazing and can be served right away, but chilling it for an hour (or days ahead) let’s the flavors blend together and the dip will taste even better!
CAN I USE DIFFERENT CHEESES TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Absolutely…yes! Sharp Cheddar, Colby, Jack, Edam and Swiss are great alternatives to the white cheddar. After mixing, adjust the herbs and seasonings to your tastes.
MORE FLAVORING IDEAS FOR THIS CHEDDAR HERB DIP
- Jalapeno – dice up a little fresh jalapeno to add heat.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix – add a teaspoon or two instead of salt
- Hot Sauce – add a dash or two for zest!
CAN THIS WHITE CHEDDAR HERB DIP RECIPE BE DOUBLED?
Sure can! There is no limit to the doubling (or tripling) of this recipe, except for the size of the food processor bowl. For making large amounts, I recommend making double batches of the dip in the food processor, then combining the double batches in a large bowl by hand.
MORE AMAZING PARTY DIPS:
Easy White Cheddar Herb Dip
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 8 ounce block cream cheese
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar, garlic and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add parsley and green onion. Pulse a few times until herbs are finely chopped and well combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!