Honey Dill Glazed Carrots are a delicious sweet and savory dish that will have everyone eating their vegetables.
Carrots were once considered a necessary evil in my house. Getting the kids to eat their carrots was always a struggle until I discovered this amazing Honey Dill Glazed Carrots recipe. It was life changing! Okay, maybe I exaggerate a little, but mealtimes with carrots become downright pleasant!
Looking for more delicious vegetable side dish recipes? Check out part of my collection here:
- Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob – bursting with buttery flavor
- Honey Glazed Butternut Squash Recipe – star of the table
- Orzo with Snap Peas and Peanuts – protein and fiber rich
- Creamed Cauliflower – tasty mashed potato alternative
- Quinoa Vegetable Medley – with a splash of tangy Balsamic
- Basil Corn Cakes – top with Maple Bacon Butter
Ingredients to make Honey Dill Glazed Carrots
- Baby Carrots
- Brown Sugar
How to make this recipe
- To start, just get out a large skillet and put the carrots in. Then fill up the skillet with water to just cover the carrots. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a fast simmer. Let the carrots cook until the water is gone. The carrots will be fork tender.
- Add the butter, honey and brown sugar to the skillet. Stir until the ingredients have made a glaze that coats all of the carrots. Sprinkle on the dill and gently toss. Add salt and pepper to taste and you are now ready to serve. It is that easy.
Honey Dill Glazed Carrots
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 4 cups baby carrots
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, place the carrots with enough water to just cover the carrots. Bring to a boil over high heat, then simmer until all of the water has evaporated, 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the skillet is almost dry,turn off the heat and add the butter, honey and brown sugar. Stir with the carrots until the sugar has dissolved.
- Sprinkle the dill over the carrots and toss until evenly distributed.Serve hot!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.