Autumn Acorn Kisses are nature inspired mini treats made with tiny butter cookies and velvety chocolate. The perfect Fall treat!
These Autumn Across Kisses are total divas. Chocolaty, crispy, buttery…pile these on a tray or a serving bowl and watch them disappear. They’re super easy to make and completely addictive, with a combination of peanut butter and chocolate that is unmistakably perfect for any Fall party or event.
How To Make Acorn Kisses
The recipe is so simple! You’ll need just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to whip these up. Variations on these adorable acorns can be found at Taste of Home. Here’s how I made them:
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave on High power for 1 minute. Stir, and repeat at 15 second intervals until the chocolate chips are melted and the chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in one bottom corner.
- Place the peanut butter in a small bag and cut a corner in the bottom corner of the bag.
- Assemble the acorns by squeezing a dot of melted chocolate onto the flat side of a Hershey’s Kiss, and attaching it to a Nutter Butter Bite. On the other side of the Nutter Butter Bite, use a small dot of peanut butter to attach a chocolate chip.
- Place on a wire rack and allow the chocolate and peanut butter to set for a few minutes. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Autumn Acorn Kisses
- Chocolate Kisses Candy – we used 45 of these creamy chocolate candies to make our acorns.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- Chocolate Chips – basic semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate, dark chocolate – use your favorite!
- Peanut Butter – the “glue” that holds it all together!
Talk about nature-inspired treats…this is it!
More Easy Fall Treats
Autumn Acorn Kisses
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 45 pieces Hershey's Kisses, 1 large package, foil wrappers removed
- 45 small peanut butter cookie bites
- 6 oz cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter
- In a small bowl, melt 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave. Transfer the melted chocolate into a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in one corner. Without microwaving, do the same with the peanut butter.
- Assemble by squeezing a dot of melted chocolate onto the flat side of a Hershey’s Kiss, and attaching it to a Nutter Butter Bite. On the other side of the Nutter Butter Bite, use a small dot of peanut butter to attach a chocolate chip.
- Allow to set for a few minutes, and enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.