Autumn Acorn Kisses are nature inspired mini treats made with tiny butter cookies and velvety chocolate. The perfect Fall treat!
The recipe is so simple! You’ll need just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to whip these up. Variations on these adorable acorns can be found at Taste of Home and at Home is Where the Boat Is . I took ideas from each and made my own from them.
Talk about nature-inspired treats…this is it!
Autumn Acorn Kisses
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 1 Bag Hershey’s Kisses, foil wrappers removed
- 45 Nutter Butter Bites
- 6 oz cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter
- In a small bowl, melt 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave. Transfer the melted chocolate into a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in one corner. Without microwaving, do the same with the peanut butter.
- Assemble by squeezing a dot of melted chocolate onto the flat side of a Hershey’s Kiss, and attaching it to a Nutter Butter Bite. On the other side of the Nutter Butter Bite, use a small dot of peanut butter to attach a chocolate chip.
- Allow to set for a few minutes, and enjoy!
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.