Cinnamon Chocolate Popcorn is a sweet and crunchy mix of popcorn, dried fruit and candies that you’ll want to munch by the handful!
There is nothing like the crispy crunch of popcorn to get everyone in a good mood! One of my favorite ways to make the house smell great and to have a sweet and salty snack around is to make Cinnamon Chocolate Popcorn. To make any popcorn really festive, mix in your favorite sweet and salty treats, like pretzels, Bugles and sweet candies!
Cinnamon Chocolate popcorn is a breeze to make. A few ingredients and about 15 minutes are all you need to be on your way to a heavenly snack time!
This is what you will need to get started. Just microwave popcorn, candy coating and chocolate, cinnamon sugar and your mix-ins!
All of the ingredients get blended and coated right on a single baking sheet! Like I promised, this is an easy snack to make!
Oh, my! Does it get better than this! Here is an old saying at work ” Chocolate makes everything taste better”!
Serve up this delicious Cinnamon Chocolate Popcorn in a festive bowl to get any party started!
You can package this tasty delight up for gift-giving too! Who would not love to get a jar or bag of this in their stocking!
More flavor add-ins:
- Dried Blueberries or favorite fruit
- Sesame Sticks
- Corn Chips
- Candy Corn
- Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Goldfish Crackers
Cinnamon Chocolate Popcorn
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 12 cups popcorn, microwave
- 4 ounces candy melts, vanilla flavored
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reeses Pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pretzel squares
- 1 cup corn snacks, like Bugles
- Spread popped corn in a single layer on large baking sheet.
- Melt candy melt to make 1/4 cup of melted vanilla candy coating. Drizzle evenly over popcorn. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over popcorn.
- Working quickly, sprinkle the popcorn with Reeces Pieces and dried cranberries. Press into the candy coating to stick to the popcorn. Repeat with pretzels and corn snacks.
- In the microwave for 30 seconds, melt the chocolate pieces. Stir and continue heating in 10 second increments until fully melted. Drizzle over popcorn mixture, concentrating on pretzels and bugles so they will stick to the popcorn.
- Let mixture sit for approximately 30 minutes until the Vanilla coating and chocolate are set. Break into bit size pieces and store in a covered container.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.