Creamy Broccoli Slaw is a healthy, crunchy and sugar free blend of shredded broccoli, raisins and pepitas with an irresistible sweet and sour dressing. A totally tasty salad sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or potluck.
Looking for a salad to serve with your yummy meat dishes? This one is fresh, healthy, totally tasty and takes less than 10 minutes to make! Bonus – omit the raisins and sub in a low-carb sweetener and it’s Keto friendly too!
How to Make Broccoli Slaw
This tasty Broccoli Slaw is HAPPENING right now.
If you have a mixing bowl, measuring cup and a spoon, you’re ready to go!
Drop the salad ingredients into your bowl, and give them a good toss. Stir up the dressing and drizzle it over your salad. Toss again and viola’…ready to dig in!
TIP💡 – This salad can be made up to one day ahead!
Ingredients to make Creamy Broccoli Slaw
- Shredded Broccoli Mix – super fast and no waste! If you want to shred your own veggies, then go for it.
- Raisins – adds sweetness and chewy texture. Dates and dried cranberries are totally delicious too!
- Pepitas – awesome for adding nutty flavor and BIG texture.
- Mayonnaise – for creaminess and flavor. We sometimes use greek yogurt as a sub for more tangy flavor.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – we love apple cider for this slaw recipe, but come on…use what you love. Some vinegars are much stronger than others. If you’re switching out the cider vinegar for another, use a little less than the recipe amount and taste the dressing before adding more.
- Agave – awesome natural sweetener
- Celery Seeds – adds a nice savory bite to the dressing.
- Dried Cranberries, Dates or Apricots
- Walnuts, Pecans or Cashews
- Sunflower Seeds
- Apple Chunks
- Orange Slices
- Fresh Parsley
Talk about making it easy! Measure your dressing ingredients right into a glass measuring cup and whip with a mini whisk. Be sure to use a spatula to scrape out every last drop of this delicious dressing!
MORE HEALTHY SALAD IDEAS
- Easy Crunchy Cabbage Salad
- Cold Noodle Broccoli Spinach Salad
- Greek Farro Tomato Salad
- Honey Pepper Ramen Noodle Salad
- Nutty Quinoa Kale Superfood Salad
Creamy Broccoli Slaw
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 4 cups bagged broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pepitas
For The Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, regular or light
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp agave, or preferred sweetener
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, toss together the broccoli slaw, raisins and pepitas.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, agave, celery seeds and pepper. Pour over the broccoli mixture. Toss to coat. Add salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to soften the broccoli and blend the flavors.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.