Amazing Asian Coleslaw is a crunchy blend of cabbage with ramen noodles topped with a tasty sweet and sour sesame dressing. It’s a flavor salad that’ll be a hit at any barbecue, picnic or potluck.
Coleslaw means one thing to my guys … that we are grilling out. It doesn’t matter what I am serving, this tasty coleslaw is requested to go with it! The sauce is sweet and sour, not mayonnaise based so it will be okay to withstand the heat outside a little longer than the regular kind!
I think of this as “grown up” coleslaw, even though my sons loved it as kids! This Asian Coleslaw has so much flavor , and the crunch from crumbled Ramen Noodles gives it a nice texture.
This Asian Coleslaw is a huge hit everytime I make it and is a great choice to bring to summer picnics and potlucks. Just pack it up in a Chiller Bowl and you can keep the coleslaw cold for hours! You have to taste this to understand just how good it is!
Amazing Asian Coleslaw
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 16 ounce coleslaw mix
- 1 Noodle Ramen, reserve the seasoning packets
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 5 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
For The Dressing
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Ramen seasoning, the reserved pack
- In a large bowl mix coleslaw mix,green onions, almonds, crushed Ramen Noodles and sesame seeds (optional).
- In a separate small bowl, mix oils, vinegar, sugars, salt, pepper and reserved Ramen Noodle chicken flavor packets.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mixture, stirring gently until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.