Light and naturally sweet, this Easy Strawberry Dessert for Two, with a splash of orange liqueur is like having a cocktail and dessert all in one!
There is nothing says romance like strawberries. Whip up this deliciously simple Strawberry Dessert for Two that is fresh and light, but decadent at the same time. This is one of the easiest desserts you will ever make…just 4 ingredients!
This is what you will need to make this simple fruit dessert.
Wash and hull the strawberries. Cut each strawberry into thin slices. Then, in a medium bowl combine the strawberries with sugar, orange curacao and the juice of half an orange.
Serve this dessert in pretty Martini glasses, so it looks dressed up, like a fancy cocktail.
This tasty little dessert is a delicious finish to a romantic dinner for two. It is also a quick, easy dessert recipe that you will want to serve all year long!
Enjoy this as a special romantic dessert, or double and triple the recipe for the whole family to enjoy. Just substitute orange juice for the alcohol.
- 10–12 Fresh Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Orange Curacao
- 1 orange
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Cut each strawberry into thin slices.
- In a medium bowl combine the strawberries with sugar, orange curacao and the juice of half an orange. Reserve the other half of the orange for later. Set the bowl aside on the counter for the strawberries to soften and absorb flavors, about an hour.
- When the strawberries are ready, cut two thin slices of orange from the retained half for a garnish. Grab two pretty glasses to use for serving.
- Use the rest of the orange to go around the rim of each of your serving glasses. Put some sugar into a bowl. Dip each serving glass rim into the sugar, making sure the rim is completely covered. I used pink sugar I had from another project, but white sugar is just fine. (You can make your own pink sugar by adding food color to sugar in a plastic bag. Mix and then dry on a baking sheet for about 20 minutes, breaking up any clumps as it dries. )
- Add the strawberries to each glass, and garnish with a whole orange slice. Serve and enjoy together!!