Thanks to our #Choctoberfest sponsor Forte Chocolates, for supplying the free product to help me write this post today!Even though the product was provided, all opinions are my own.
Balsamic White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect guilt-free pleasure to serve at parties, brunch or anytime. This recipe is super easy, and can be made in about 20 minutes with only a handful of ingredients!
It’s #Choctoberfest week, with all of the tasty recipes containing the star of the show…Chocolate! Check back daily for more delicious savory and sweet chocolate recipes.
Chocolate and cheesecake are two major food obsessions for me! I love everything about them! Trying to forgo some of the calories of real cheesecake to avoid having to widen my doorways, I stuffed chocolate and cheesecake filling into strawberries instead. That is food mutil-tasking! Let me tell you, it was no sacrifice! Cream cheese and chocolate made into a fluffy cream for stuffed strawberries is almost too much goodness…almost.
This recipe was inspired by our sponsor Forte Chocolates’ Balsamic Vinegar in White Chocolate. It is a masterpiece created by Master Chocolatier Karen Neugebauer, who created a line of Gusto bars designed for both savory uses and making traditional desserts. The Balsamic Vinegar in White Chocolate bar uses twelve year, barrel aged balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. The intensity of the balsamic flavor is perfectly balanced, with a tangy, rich flavor to melt over a steak and just delicate enough to subtly enhance a dessert. A chocolate bar this unique and delicious fits Forte Chocloates motto of “Celebrate Life Through Chocolate” perfectly!
Our sponsor, Forte Chocolates, would like to extend the Chocolate excitement with a BUY 3 Get 1 FREE deal for you! Enter the Discount Code CHOCTOBERFEST2018 at the checkout to receive a FREE bonus bar of chocolate! Link to Forte Chocolates to see all of their amazing flavor combinations
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST BALSAMIC WHITE CHOCOLATE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES:
- For the best flavor, start with ripe organic strawberries.
- Cold cream cheese may not incorporate the other ingredients and leave lumps, so allow the cream cheese to soften before mixing.
- The heavy cream needs to be well chilled before beating into the cream cheese, and the cream added to the melted chocolate tempers the heat of the chocolate.
- Use a paring knife or small melon scoop to core chilled strawberries – be careful to leave the rim intact
- An electric hand mixer works best for this recipe. For the stand mixer use the balloon whisk attachment.
- Balsamic Reduction Syrup is available at most supermarkets or can be homemade (see recipe below)
**For all of you creative souls, you don’t want to miss this**
THE FORTE HOLIDAY BAKE-OFF!
Win bragging rights and an awesome chocolate prize pack if your creation wins!
Submit your recipe with a photo of your delight to Forte Chocolates through Instagram Direct, Facebook Messenger, or to [email protected] to be considered!
BE SURE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FROM OUR SPONSORS WORTH OVER $400!!
Follow the Sponsor widgets, then follow me for more chances to win!
See all of the prize details on my Choctoberfest Welcome Post!
Craving more? Subscribe to MUST LOVE HOME , to get new recipes, our Newsletter , offers and updates delivered straight to your inbox.! Let’s stay connected… follow MUST LOVE HOME on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER .Print
White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
Balsamic White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect guilt-free pleasure to serve at parties, brunch or anytime. This recipe is super easy to make in about 20 minutes with only a handful of ingredients!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound whole strawberries, stemmed and cored
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.58 ounce Gusto Balsamic Vinegar in White Chocolate bar, broken into squares
- balsamic reduction syrup (optional – recipe below)
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the cream and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Into a small mixing bowl add the chocolate squares. Over double boiler or in microwave, heat the chocolate until just starting to melt. Stir chocolate until smooth to complete melting process.
- While stirring, add the remaining cream to the chocolate. Beat mixture with a fork until cream is incorporated into chocolate, about 30 seconds.
- With hand mixer going, drizzle the chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Keep beating until smooth.
- Transfer chocolate cream mixture to a piping bag fitted with a decorative tip, or use a plastic bag with a small snip in a corner.
- Pipe chocolate cream mixture into strawberries, starting in center of hollowed out stem until all strawberries are filled.
- To serve, drizzle balsamic reduction syrup onto serving plate and place strawberries on top of syrup.
- Tip: Serve additional syrup as a dipping sauce for the strawberries.
Balsamic Reduction Syrup: Place 2 cups balsamic vinegar and 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark) in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until mixture is reduced by half, about 20 minutes. When reduced, mixture should coat the back of the spoon. Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: balsamic vinegar, balsamic chocolate, strawberries, stuffed strawberries, cream filling