Balsamic White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries made with fresh strawberries, cream cheese, white chocolate and balsamic vinegar are the perfect guilt-free pleasure to serve at parties, brunch or anytime. This recipe is very easy, and can be made in about 20 minutes with only a handful of ingredients!
Chocolate and cheesecake are two major food obsessions for me! I love everything about them! Trying to forgo some of the calories of real cheesecake to avoid having to widen my doorways, I stuffed chocolate and cheesecake filling into strawberries instead. Let me tell you, it was no sacrifice! Cream cheese and chocolate made into a fluffy cream for stuffed strawberries is almost too much goodness…almost.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- White Chocolate Chips
- Balsamic Vinegar
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST BALSAMIC WHITE CHOCOLATE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES:
- For the best flavor, start with ripe organic strawberries.
- Cold cream cheese may not incorporate the other ingredients and leave lumps, so allow the cream cheese to soften before mixing.
- The heavy cream needs to be well chilled before beating into the cream cheese, and the cream added to the melted chocolate tempers the heat of the chocolate.
- Use a paring knife or small melon scoop to core chilled strawberries – be careful to leave the rim intact
- An electric hand mixer works best for this recipe. For the stand mixer use the balloon whisk attachment.
- Balsamic Reduction Syrup is available at most supermarkets or can be homemade (see recipe below)
White Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 2 pound whole strawberries, stemmed and cored (about 24 strawberries)
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- balsamic reduction syrup, optional – recipe below
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Add 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Into a small mixing bowl add the chocolate chips. Over double boiler or in microwave, heat the chocolate until just starting to melt. Stir chocolate until smooth to complete melting process. Mix in balsamic vinegar. While stirring, add the remaining cream to the chocolate. Beat mixture with a fork until cream is incorporated into chocolate, about 30 seconds.
- With hand mixer going, drizzle the chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Keep beating until smooth.
- Transfer chocolate cream mixture to a piping bag fitted with a decorative tip, or use a plastic bag with a small snip in a corner. Pipe chocolate cream mixture into strawberries, starting in center of hollowed out stem until all strawberries are filled.
- To serve, drizzle balsamic reduction syrup onto serving plate and place strawberries on top of syrup.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.