Fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt, cheesecake pudding mix, marshmallows and whipped topping come together in minutes for a quick, healthy-ish and easy dessert or side dish!
Fluffs like this glorious Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Recipe are one of our very favorite desserts. It’s not just that they are super easy, but because EVERYONE loves them. Matthew and the guys devour it…and I’m pretty sure someone suggested licking out the bowl! Anyway, with strawberries in season, well…how can you resist!
This gorgeous, creamy stuff is absolutely food of the Gods. Hands down Peeps. It’s almost like eating a cloud of whipped cream, only so much better! The strawberries and yogurt are good for you too, so how can you go wrong?
One of the great things about fluff recipes like this is how versatile they are. The strawberries and cheesecake pudding mix can be substituted for your favorites, and more ingredients can be added in to customize it. If you need dessert in a hurry, or need a dish for the holiday buffet or potluck, a delicious fluff recipe is a good one to have in your recipe tin.
This site may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, which helps to keep this content free.
WHAT IS A FLUFF RECIPE?
Fluffs are quick and simple recipes that are served as dessert or a side dish. Whipped topping, marshmallows, yogurt, fruit, fruit juice, nuts, and pudding mix are generally the ingredients called for to make this delicious dish!
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF RECIPE
- Strawberries – fresh or frozen (thawed and drained)
- Whipped Topping – non-dairy whipped topping works best for this recipe
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- Mini Marshmallows
TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Click on the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Visit my Kitchen Essentials Shop to see all our favorites.
- Large Mixing Bowl – you’ll need a large bowl to mix up the ingredients!
- Rubber Spatula – for folding the whipped topping into the fruit mixture. Pro set of 3 for every need!
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF RECIPE
Fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt, cheesecake pudding mix, marshmallows and whipped topping come together in minutes for a quick and easy dessert or side dish!
- 2–1/2 cups greek vanilla yogurt
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping
- 3.4 ounce box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- In a large bowl, fold the whipped topping into the green yogurt. Sprinkle the pudding mix over the mixture.
- Fold in the marshmallows until evenly distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the pudding mix fully dissolve into the yogurt and whipped topping.
- Chop the strawberries, cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, gently stir the strawberries into the whipped topping mixture and serve.
- Top with additional whipped cream and strawberries.
Cooking time reflects the time needed to dissolve the pudding mix in the mixture while refrigerated.
*Tip – Set aside a few strawberries and 1/4 cup of the whipped topping for garnish – it won’t effect the outcome of the recipe(optional).
Keywords: strawberry fluff, cheesecake fluff, whipped topping, strawberries
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.