Easy Cherry Pineapple Fluff Recipe – cherry pie filling, pineapple chunks, vanilla pudding mix and whipped topping make an easy 5 minute family dessert.
Yes folks, I’m back with another fluff recipe. This time it’s Cherry Pineapple Fluff! I just can’t seem to help myself, this stuff is so good! The summer heat is starting to hit and porch sitting and easy desserts are what’s its all about. Okay, grilling too…but cool desserts are on my mind.
Fluffs are some of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. The best part is that there are no rules. Whipped topping can be mixed with yogurt, like in my Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff recipe, or mini marshmallows, cream cheese or whatever you like. Then add in pudding mix, nuts, fruit, fruit filling…see…it’s whatever you want it to be. Use what you have on hand. How easy is that?
WHAT IS A FLUFF?
Fluffs are super simple recipes , served as dessert or a side dish that is starts with a base of whipped topping. A combination of mini marshmallows, yogurt, fruit, fruit juice, nuts, and pudding mix may be mixed in to give each fluff it’s own distinctive flavor!
This site may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, which helps to keep this content free.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHERRY PINEAPPLE FLUFF
- Whipped Topping – you can use light or sugar-free if you like to reduce fat and calories.
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Pineapple Chunks Packed in 100% Juice
- Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- Mini Marshmallows – I usually use white marshmallows, but sometimes I use the pastel colored ones to add pretty color to the fluff.
CAN A FLUFF BE MADE AHEAD?
Fluff’s can usually be made a day before serving. After 24 hours, the whipped air and ingredients may start to separate. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Cherry Pineapple Fluff Recipe
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 21 ounce cherry pie filling, canned
- 20 ounce pineapple chunks, from the can, do not drain
- 3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounce non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix the pie filling, pineapple chunks and juice. Stir in vanilla pudding mix until juice starts to thicken.
- Fold in whipped topping mix and marshmallows until evenly distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow pudding mix to completely dissolve.
- Fluff with a spoon and garnish with maraschino cherries before serving.
- Store leftovers in a tightly covered container in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!