Does just hearing the word Lemon make your mouth start to water? If you love the taste of Lemon you will want to save this recipe!! I am sharing one of my most delicious and simple recipes: Mini Lemon Tart with Strawberries. The beauty of making these lemon tarts is that you do not need any expensive tart pans. I use wide mouth mason jar lids!! And the recipe only calls for four ingredients. These cute little tarts are simple enough to make for everyday and look fancy enough for company!
It will look like you spent hours making these delicious tarts. Simple enough for everyday and fancy enough for entertaining, everyone will love this cool and refreshing dessert.
- 1 Box Refrigerated Pie Crust (2 rolls)
- 1 can Lemon Creme Pie Filling
- 5 large strawberries, cleaned and halved
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven according to pie crust package directions. Place your tart pans or lids onto a baking pan lined with parchment. If using mason jar lids, you will want to place the insert into the ring with the rubber down. Give each pan a light spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll piecrust on a floured board to about 14 x 8 rectangle each. Cut dough into circles about an inch wider than your lids (or tart pans if you are using them). I use a small bowl to cut around. Place each circle into a tin, the sides should come slightly over the top of the pans. Using a fork, puncture the dough in the bottom of the pans a few times. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then bake according to package directions until golden brown. When done, set aside to cool.
- When pans are cool, fill each crust with Lemon Creme. Do not remove the crust from the pans. Place a strawberry half on top of each lemon creme tart. Chill for several hours. To remove from lid, pick up lid from the sides, push up on the insert from underneath an “pop” out the tart.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Enjoy!
Total time does not include chilling time.
- Serving Size: 1 Tart
Till Next Time – Christine
Be sure to find me on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with all of my tablescaping, recipe and home ideas in the new year! I would love for you to follow along!
Please feel free to PIN any of these images!!