Easy Garlic Ranch Pretzels are irresistibly tasty and simple to make with a zesty blend of seasonings. This recipe will definitely have you munching these addictive pretzels by the handful.
Turn your plain pretzels into something yummy with this super flavorful Easy Garlic Ranch Pretzel recipe. With only 5 ingredients, they’re easy to make and packed with bold taste. This recipe is delicious as is, but is easily adapted it to your own tastes too.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE SPICY GARLIC RANCH PRETZELS
Tips For Making Seasoned Pretzels in the Oven
- Keep the oven temperature low – It’s tempting, but because the pretzels are already baked, they may burn if the oven is set too high. The time in the oven is to set the seasonings with the oil.
- Spread the pretzels in a single layer – this might require two pans or baking the pretzels in batches depending on the size of your baking sheet. This half-sheet pan is a great size for this recipe.
- Mix the spices before sprinkling on the pretzels – helps to evenly distribute the flavors. No one wants to bite right into cayenne!
- Refined Coconut Oil – if you don’t like the flavor of coconut, refined coconut oil is the way to go. It’s made from filtered and dried coconut meat. All the nutrition with no coconut flavor. I’ve made this recipe with both refined and unrefined coconut oil and both are delicious.
Why This is The Best Garlic Ranch Pretzel Recipe:
- Easy to make with pantry ingredients and ready to munch on in about an hour.
- Great for busy weekends and guests will love them!
- Super budget -friendly ( I use store brand pretzels) and leftovers can be stored on the shelf in an airtight container.
- Full of flavor and so much tastier than plain pretzels or chips.
MORE PRETZEL RECIPE IDEAS
Spicy Garlic Ranch Pretzels
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- To a large mixing bowl add the pretzels. Drizzle with melted coconut oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle over ranch seasoning, garlic and cayenne. Toss to coat.
- Spread the coated pretzels on a large baking sheet in a single layer (you may need two baking sheets), and place the pan in the oven.
- Bake the pretzels for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, spread on waxed paper and allow to cool completely,
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!