From game day to anytime snacking, Zesty Fiesta Ranch Pretzels are crazy good and so simple to make with ranch seasoning mix. This recipe gives boring old pretzels a brand new twist!
Football season is approaching and my mind turns to…what else…food! When that mid-game anxiety hits (especially if your team isn’t doing that great), you need just the right snack to munch down on. Zesty Fiesta Ranch Pretzels, so salty, spicy and crunchy, are all you could ask for in a game day snack. This is definitely a treat your football watching besties will be drooling over. So whip up a batch, or two and settle in for the season!
Reasons to love Fiesta Ranch Pretzels
- It is easy to make and ready to eat in about 30 minutes!
- It’s great for busy weekends and also for entertaining guests
- Super budget -friendly and any leftovers can be stored on the shelf in an airtight container
- Great alternative to plain pretzels or chips
Ingredients Needed To Make this Seasoned Pretzel Recipe
With just a few pantry ingredients and a raid of the spice rack, you can make this amazing crunchy snack.
- Pretzels – we used pretzel nuggets, but pretzel twists and sticks are amazing too!
- Fiesta Ranch Seasoning Mix – we love the spices in this dressing mix, but if you can’t find it, regular ranch seasoning is a tasty substitute.
- Spices – Garlic Powder, Chili Powder and Cayenne. As if the zesty ranch wasn’t enough seasoning already – we added even more bold flavor and heat.
- Vegetable Oil – or canola oil.
These little nuggets are zesty, but not the kind of hot where you need to take a drink after every bite. If you like the heat like we do, you can add a little more cayenne or even add a shake or two of hot sauce to the bowl before folding in the pretzels!
Tips for making the best Zesty Fiesta Ranch Pretzels:
- For extra heat, increase the Cayenne from 1 teaspoon to 1-1/4 teaspoons or to your taste.
- Use salt-free or low-sodium spices if possible to avoid the pretzels being too salty.
- Bake pretzels in a single layer for even cooking, avoid over-crowding by using 2 baking pans if needed.
- Line your pan with foil or parchment for easy clean up.
How To Store Zesty Fiesta Ranch Pretzels
We love to keep a large, covered jar of these pretzels on the counter for snacking. Or store them in a sealed plastic bag in the cabinet. They’ll keep for about 2 weeks, but are so tasty I doubt they’ll last that long!
Zesty Fiesta Ranch Pretzels
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pretzels. Fold pretzels into bowl until completely coated.
- Turn pretzels out onto foil lined pan and bake for 20 minutes, stirring at 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes to continue crisping. Cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.