Ultimate Peanut Butter Brownies are peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cups and fudge brownies baked together into delicious bars. Addictive and delicious for every peanut lover!
Peanut butter fans everywhere….these Ultimate Peanut Butter Brownies will satisfy your cravings in ways that will make you very happy! This is the stuff of bake sale dreams. Once you make a pan of these, your regular old brownies will seem …well …regular and old!
If you want to be a hero at your next potluck or picnic, serve these amazing ultimate peanut butter brownies and just watch them disappear. Hint – take one for yourself first…because once you put these out you will not get any!
After the peanut butter cools, it will stay firm because of the coconut oil that was mixed in. The peanuts help to anchor the glaze in place. And of course one more layer of peanuts can’t hurt!
Each bite has a little different flavor, depending on whether you bite into a cookie or a peanut butter cup. It doesn’t matter either whether you use crunchy or creamy peanut butter, both are fine.
This recipe was inspired by Betty Crocker.
More Chocolate Recipe Ideas
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Bars
- Chewy Molasses Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Bar Cookies
Ultimate Peanut Butter Brownies
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 17.5 ounce Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, that requires water only
- 18 ounce fudge brownie mix, plus egg, oil and water per directions
- 12 ounce peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 8 medium peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- .Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on both of the shorter ends. Grease the paper and the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cookie dough according to directions on the pouch
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of the pan, spreading out to completely cover the bottom. Top the cookie dough with the sandwich cookies and candies, spacing evenly.
- In medium bowl, mix the brownie batter according to package directions. Pour the brownie batter over the top of the cookies and candies, covering completely.
- Bake for 30 minutes or when top is almost firm.
- Cool the pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Using the parchment overhand as handles, lift the brownies out of the pan and place on a rack to cool completely. Cut into portion sizes.
- When the brownies are cool and cut, place the peanut butter and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds until the mixture is the consistency of a glaze. Drizzle on top of the cooled brownies, then top with chopped nuts, pressing into the glaze.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.