Ultimate Peanut Butter Brownies – so tasty, crunchy and full of peanut butter flavor these brownies are an indulgent treat! Full of peanut butter sandwich cookies, peanut butter cups and fudge brownie batter for the ultimate peanut butter lover.
Peanut butter fans everywhere….this will satisfy your cravings in ways that will make you very happy! This is the stuff of bake sale dreams. Once you make a pan of these, your regular old brownies will seem …well …regular and old! If you want to be a hero at your next potluck or picnic, serve these amazing ultimate peanut butter brownies and just watch them disappear. Hint – take one for yourself first…because once you put these out you will not get any!
After the peanut butter cools, it will stay firm because of the coconut oil that was mixed in. The peanuts help to anchor the glaze in place. And of course one more peanut layer can’t hurt!
Each bite has a little different flavor, depending on whether you bite into a cookie or a peanut butter cup. It doesn’t matter either whether you use crunchy or creamy peanut butter, both are fine.
Ultimate Peanut Butter Brownies
Ultimate Peanut Butter Brownies are peanut butter cookie dough, sandwich cookies, peanut butter cups and a fudge brownie batter that make for an amazingly delicious treat!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings
- Category: Dessert
- 1 pouch Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (requires water only)
- 1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix (plus egg, oil and water per directions)
- 20 peanut butter sandwich cookies (I used Nutter Butter)
- 8 full size peanut butter cups (I used Reeses)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter for drizzle
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- .Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on both of the shorter ends. Grease the paper and the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cookie dough according to directions on the pouch
- In another medium bowl, mix the brownie batter according to package directions.
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of the pan, spreading out to completely cover the bottom.
- Top the cookie dough with the sandwich cookies and candies, spacing evenly.
- Pour the brownie batter over the top of the cookies and candies, covering completely..
- Bake in the 350 F oven for 30 minutes or when top is almost firm.
- Cool the pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Using the parchment overhand as handles, lift the brownies out of the pan and place on a rack to cool completely. Cut into portion sizes.
- When the brownies are cool and cut, place the peanut butter and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds until peanut butter is the consistency of a glaze. Drizzle on top of the cooled brownies, then top with chopped nuts, pressing into the peanut butter glaze. Serve.
Thanks for visiting the blog today. If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your friends!
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker
Let’s keep in touch! If you like, follow me on Facebook , Google + and Instagram so we can stay connected!