The Most Amazing Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob
Fresh and crunchy, Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob is the classic side dish recipe – hot and buttery for your next BBQ .Grilled or baked, it is perfect served with ribs and chicken!
Did you know that there is a “right” way to shuck corn? Recently that I found out I had been shucking corn the wrong (hard) way for years… you know…standing over the sink, pulling off leaves and corn silk for what seems like FOREVER! My savior showed me an easier way. Just rip down one or two husk leaves, break off the stem inside and then pull the corn ear away the husk!! DONE.
Keep this recipe handy all year long…it tastes amazing using frozen corn on the cob too!
This is how I make my Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob!
The corn can also be prepared on the grill, instead of the oven. When fully grilled, follow directions for the topping and drizzle over the grilled Corn.
- 5 Ears Sweet Corn, husked and cleaned
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 stick or 4 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP dried or fresh chives,minced
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place cleaned corn ears on baking sheet, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper
- Top each ear with a pat of butter
- Bake Corn in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until starts to brown. Turn corn occasionally during baking. Remove from oven.
- In a small pan, melt 1/2 stick unsalted butter. When butter is melted, stir in parmesan cheese and chives. When mixed completely, remove from heat and drizzle immediately over Corn ears. Serve while hot!
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below, on Facebook and Google + or find me on Instagram . Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!