You’ve got to try these Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Cranberry Bites – made with cubes of white cheddar and whole cranberry sauce. They’re incredibly easy to make and everyone will totally devour them! Promise.
Have you ever thought about making sheet pan appetizers? Let me tell you – for totally easy cooking ANYTIME – the sheet pan method is the way to go.
Looking for a super simple appetizer to serve for the holidays? These Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Cranberry Bites are incredibly finger foods for every special occasions, and your guests will totally love the spicy, sweet and tangy flavor of this unique appetizer.
If you’re looking to change up your party food appetizer menu or a new treat, you’ll definitely want to try your hand at these scrumptious smoked sausage bites! If you love smoked sausage, you’ll also definitely want to try our Asian Barbecue Sausage Bites.
Why You’ll Love These Simple Sheet Pan Appetizers
- Simple to make with 4 easy ingredients found at any grocery store.
- The Sausage is fully cooked, so the recipe’s fool-proof.
- Gorgeous and irresistible on any holiday appetizer tray!
- Hits all the flavors – spicy sausage, tangy cheese and a hit of sweet from the cranberries!
Ingredients to make Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Cranberry Bites
Only 4 easy ingredients needed to make these pretty little bites.
- Smoked Sausage – we used a 1-pound fully cooked smoked sausage rope from the grocery store.
- Cheddar Cheese – a block of extra sharp white cheddar is especially tangy! Use your own favorite semi-hard cheese if you like.
- Whole Cranberry Sauce – empty the can into a bowl and use a fork to pick out the whole cranberries. No worries covering the apps with sauce, the extra sweetness is a good thing!
- Parsley – this is optional, but bright fresh parsley will make your plate of appetizers look festive!
Add gorgeous silver skewers like these to brighten any holiday table.
If you’re looking for more easy appetizer recipes, check out the collection on our Appetizer recipes page.
Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Cranberry Bites
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese
- 15 ounces whole cranberry sauce, 1 can,
- 1 tbsp parsley, snipped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut cheese into 30 same-size cubes. Separate 30 whole cranberries from the sauce. Set aside.
- Cut sausage link into 1/2-inch slices. Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake until sausage is starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove pan from the oven and top each sausage with a cheese cube.
- Top each cheese cube with a whole cranberry. Place skewer thru the top into the sausage.
- Place assembled bites onto a serving platter, and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with remaining cranberry sauce on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.