Need a new go-to breakfast recipe? With just 5 easy ingredients and 5 minutes , these Naan Bread Breakfast Pizzas are always a hit!
Making a Naan Bread Breakfast Pizza takes 5 ingredients and about 5 minutes from start to finish. Seriously, it is so easy and turns out so delicious, you will be making these all the time! Naan is an Indian flat bread that resembles a pizza crust, and is firm enough to hold multiple toppings without falling apart.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE NAAN BREAD BREAKFAST PIZZA
- 4 Naan Breads
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- sliced green onion
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- mushrooms, shredded cheese or any other topping you like
- salt and pepper to taste
Set oven to broil and raise oven rack to highest level.
Lay the Naan Bread on a large baking pan. Brush olive oil lightly on both sides. Arrange bacon and any other toppings you like on the bread, leaving a circle in the middle for the egg. Crack an egg in the center of each bread. Transfer the baking pan to the oven, under the broiler. Watch carefully. The pizza is done when the egg is cooked to desired hardness. (Cover the Naan Bread edges with strips of foil if bread starts to burn before the egg is done.)
Naan Bread Breakfast Pizza
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 4 small naan bread
- 4 large eggs
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, bite-size pieces
- 1 medium green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Set the oven to broil and move rack to the highest position.
- Lay the Naan Bread on a large baking sheet and place bacon pieces on the bread, leaving a circle in the middle of the bread for the egg. Crack an egg in the center of each Naan Bread.
- Transfer the baking pan to the broiler.
- The breakfast pizza is done when the egg whites are cooked yolk is starting to firm. About 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onion slices and serve hot!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.