Gremlins in the Graveyard are chocolate pudding cups decorated with a froth of whipped cream, scary cookies and Halloween candy! A great party treat or a snack before the kids head out for Beggars Night!
Fall is rushing by and Halloween will be here before we know it. One of the best ways I know to get the scary time started is by conjuring up a spooky treat that both the kids and grown-ups will love.
Pudding cups has been a staple around my house for years. Being delicious and loaded with calcium, as much as an 8 oz glass of milk, it’s a natural choice for school lunches or as an anytime snack. Pudding cups also comes in a variety of fun flavors, and are great for adding in your favorite mix-ins.
I let the kids choose things like pretzel pieces and granola, but the possibilities are endless. By adding yummy mix-ins for Halloween, like gummy worms and Gremlin faced cookies, these pudding cups become monster-ously special. Making this spooky treat is also an easy and fun activity for the kids.
How To Make Gremlins In The Graveyard Halloween Treats
1. Using a small round tip on the frosting tubes, write RIP in white on the Nutter Butter cookies. Next, use the purple frosting to attach two candy eyes to the chocolate cookies, and to draw on a scary Gremlin face. Let the kids get creative! Set aside.
2. Remove the top tab from the pudding cup and fill to the top with whipped cream to create the look of fog.
3. Add a RIP cookie headstone to the back corner of the pudding cup, push it down into the pudding to hold it in place.
4. In front of the RIP headstone, tuck a Gremlin cookie into the pudding to hold it in place.
5. Decorate with pumpkin and gummy worm Halloween candy. Serve and enjoy!
These Gremlins in the Graveyard Halloween Treats are perfect either served alone or to scary Trick or Treaters!
Looking for more fun Halloween treats, try these Butterfinger Ghoul Cookies!
Gremlins in the Graveyard Halloween Treats
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 12 chocolate pudding cups, 3.5 ounce each
- 6.5 ounce can whipped cream
- 12 medium peanut butter cookies, Nutter Butter
- 12 medium chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 ounce white frosting, tube
- 1 ounce purple frosting, tube
- 24 small candy eyes
- 8 ounce candy pumpkins
- 2 ounces gummy worms
- Using a small round tip on the frosting tubes, write RIP in white on the Nutter Butter cookies. Use the purple frosting to attach two candy eyes to the chocolate cookies, and draw on a scary monster face.
- Remove the top tab from the pudding cup and fill to the top with whipped cream to create fog.
- Add a RIP peanut butter cookie headstone to the back corner of the pudding cup, push it down into the pudding to hold it in place. In front of the RIP headstone, tuck a chocolate Gremlin cookie into the pudding to hold it in place. Place a candy pumpkin and gummy worm in the whipped cream around the cookies.
- Refrigerate leftovers tightly covered for up to 1 day.
- Substitute your favorite pudding flavors and cookies for the chocolate and peanut butter ones.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.