Corn Red Pepper Salsa made easy! Veggies drizzled with honey for a sweet, crunchy salsa for chips or garnish for spicy dishes.
If you like Pico De Gallo, you’ll love this Corn Red Pepper Salsa. Sweet corn and honey totally balances out the spiciness of the meat in tacos and burritos. As a salsa with chips, it is addictive! I had to make a second batch because I kept eating while taking pictures. Oops!
REASONS TO LOVE CORN RED PEPPER SALSA
- Easy to make in under 5 minutes
- Super thrifty; costs only pennies to make
- Can be made a day ahead, the flavors just get better
- Kids love it- and they will be eating their veggies
- It is perfect for busy weeknights and also for entertaining guests
This site may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, which helps to keep this content free.
This recipe is just too easy for the amount of flavor that results. For even faster results, buy pre-chopped peppers and onions!
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING CORN SALSA
- For extra heat, increase the Jalapeno from 1 pepper to 1 1/2 peppers or to your taste.
- Lime juice is an essential ingredient of this recipe. Use fresh squeezed lime juice for the best flavor.
- You can also taste and adjust the raw honey in this recipe, I like my Corn Red Pepper Salsa on the sweeter side, but you can use less.
- For extra flavor, add a pinch of cumin!
- I always say this, but the best results start with quality ingredients, so use the freshest you can find!
LOOKING FOR MORE FRESH DIP RECIPES?
The honey-lime syrup is a game changer. Try it on other traditional vegetable combos like cucumber and onions. So yummy!
Easy Corn Red Pepper Salsa
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- In a small bowl, combine corn, jalapeno,red pepper,onion, and cilantro.
- In a second small bowl or cup, stir together the honey, lime juice and salt.
- Pour the honey mixture over the corn and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.