Cherry Pineapple Mini Dump Cake is an easy dessert made with just cake mix, fruit and butter. It’s bubbling and ready to eat in minutes!
If there is something we love to eat around here, it is dessert. When there is no time to bake a cake or prepare something else special, I rely on the fastest and least expensive baked dessert in the world, a Cherry Pineapple Mini Dump Cake.
It’s perfect for when you want to pull something that smells delicious and buttery from the oven, impressing your family and guests with your awesome baking skills…and only you know it can be mixed in one pan and thrown in the oven.
Dump cake is almost like a cobbler. And even though it is pretty perfect on it’s own, it is heavenly with a scoop of ice cream melting on top!
My dump cakes were baked in individual ramekins. I did this for ease in serving and so there would be no fighting over who got the biggest piece:) The ramekins are by Norpro and are still available at Norpro Ramekins at Amazon . I make this dessert so often that I always keep the ingredients on hand.
A dessert that only has 4 ingredients has to be simple, right? If you have a box of cake mix, pie filling, canned fruit and butter, you have the makings for a dump cake. There are a lot of combinations of ingredients used for making these tasty cakes, but this one is my hands down favorite.
LOOKING FOR OTHER BAKED FRUIT DESSERTS?
Cherry Pineapple Mini Dump Cakes
- 21 ounce Cherry Pie Filling from a can
- 15.5 ounce crushed pineapple lightly drained
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- unceSpray 6 (10-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cherry pie filling with the crushed pineapple.
- Divide the cherry and pineapple mixture evenly between the six ramekins. Divide the dry yellow cake mix evenly between the ramekins, sprinkling the mix on top of the fruit mixture.
- Cut the butter into slices and divide evenly among the ramekins, placing the butter slices on top of the dry cake mix.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling. Serve warm.
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.