Make any occasion special with delicious Cherry Champagne Punch! Try this unique flavor combination of Champagne, Cherry Liqueur and Rosemary!
Think Cherry Champagne Punch for a fun new drink for your next special occasion. Serve this and your stock as “Hostess with the Mostess” will go up a few points. You can’t go wrong with this bubbly drink that has the surprise flavor of Rosemary. Yup, muddle a little rosemary in the bottom of each glass to up the flavor ante.
This is a great signature drink for birthday, anniversary or cocktail parties. And it is so simple! I mean, what can beat bubbly…except maybe bubbly with a cherry on top!
Reasons to love this Cherry Champagne Punch recipe:
- Looks fancy but is easy to make and ready to drink in minutes!
- Impress your friends with this festive, holiday cocktail.
- Great alternative to a Mimosa for brunch!
Note – you could also make this punch with Asti Spumante or Moscato. Both are sweet sparkling wines and are good stand-ins for champagne.
Thirsty for more cocktails?
- Island Getaway Mojito – bring the tropics home
- Orange Ginger Rummy – you’ll think your in a fancy club
- Pretty in Peppermint Martini – get in the holiday spirit
This is how I make this amazingly flavorful cocktail…Print
Make any occasion special with delicious Cherry Champagne Punch! Try this unique flavor combination of Cherry Liqueur and Rosemary!
- 6 oz Champagne or Spumante (I used Asti Spumante)
- 1 oz Cherry Liqueur
- Rosemary sprigs and Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Place a few Rosemary leaves into the bottom of a fluted glass. Muddle slightly.
- Pour 1 oz Cherry Liqueur over rosemary, then fill the glass with chilled Champagne.
- Garnish with Rosemary sprigs and cherries. Enjoy!
Note- Asti Spumante gives this punch a sweet taste.
Keywords: cocktail,champagne,rosemary,cherry,asti spumante