Surprise your guests by serving them a festive Pretty In Peppermint Martini! Made with Vanilla Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps, Pomegranate Cocktail Mixer and garnished with a peppermint stick! Holiday spirits never tasted so good!
It is such a pleasure to take part in the Stirrings Stir It Up Holiday Mixology Challenge! And I love a challenge, especially when creating new cocktail recipes is involved! I mean, you have to keep tasting your creation to make sure it is good, right? How fun is that! Stirrings provided my choice of two cocktail mixers and two cocktail rimmers to use in creating my Stir It Up Holiday Mixology Challenge recipe.
Cocktails are a big part of holiday celebrations and this Pretty In Peppermint Martini recipe is perfect to serve at any occasion. Bright and festive, this ice cold cocktail will have your guests sidling up to the bar for seconds.
These are the actors in our little drama. The Simple Pomegranate Martini Cocktail Mix includes lemon juice, so fresh lemon was used to prime the glass for the Cosmopolitan Rimmer. The Peppermint Schnapps in this cocktail is 100 Proof, so you know these martinis pack a little punch!
No holiday cocktail is complete without a tasty rimmer! I used a Stirrings Cosmopolitan Rimmer for this cocktail. It has a hint of cranberry flavor and is pale pink! Just invert the glass right into the tin with the rimmer. Twist and enjoy! How easy is that!
For this recipe, Stirrings’ Simple Pomegranate Martini Cocktail Mix adds both incredible pomegranate flavor and color. Mixed with vanilla vodka and peppermint schnapps, this frosty beverage is both smooth and minty! And the Cosmopolitan Rimmer adds the perfect finishing touch.
Pretty In Peppermint Martini
Surprise your guests by serving them a festive Pretty In Peppermint Martini! Made with Vanilla Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps and Stirrings Pomegranate Cocktail mixer, garnished with a peppermint stick! Holiday spirits never tasted so good!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 glass
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: American
- 4 ounces Stirrings Simple Pomegranate Martini Mixer
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- crushed ice
- Fresh lemon slice to rim the glass
- Sugar glass rimmer
- Peppermint sticks for garnish
- Cut lemon slice. Gently wipe the lemon slice all the way around the top rim of the glass, getting juice both inside and outside the rim.
- Invert glass and dip in the Cosmopolitan Rimmer tin. Gently twist the glass from side to side to cover rim with sugar mixture. Remove the glass from the rimmer tin, tap off the excess sugar and set the glass aside, right side up.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Pomegranate Martini Mixer, vodka, schnapps and ice.
- Shake well. Pour thru thru the strainer into a rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with a peppermint stick and serve.
Make your own glass rimmer by placing granulated sugar on a small plate.
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below, on Facebook and Google + or find me on Instagram . Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
[vc_single_image image=”17741″ img_size=”900×200″]