Surprise your guests by serving them a festive Pretty In Peppermint Martini! Made with Vanilla Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps, Pomegranate Cocktail Mixer and garnished with a peppermint stick! Holiday spirits never tasted so good!
Cocktails are a big part of holiday celebrations and this Pretty In Peppermint Martini recipe is perfect to serve at any occasion. Bright and festive, this ice cold cocktail will have your guests sidling up to the bar for seconds.
These are the actors in our little drama. The Simple Pomegranate Martini Cocktail Mix includes lemon juice, so fresh lemon was used to prime the glass for the Sugar Rimmer. The Peppermint Schnapps in this cocktail is 100 Proof, so you know these martinis pack a little punch!
Make your own easy cocktail rim sugar
This is an easy, basic recipe for a quick sugar rimmer for cocktails. There are endless ways to dress it up, like adding crushed candy, edible glitter or even sprinkles. Let your imagination run wild!
- Place 1/4 cup granulated sugar in small plastic bag
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of your choice of spice. Our favorite for the holidays is cinnamon.
- Shake the bag until mixed, then pour into shallow dish wide enough to fit top of glass.
No holiday cocktail is complete without a tasty rimmer! It has a hint of flavor and is pale pink! Just invert the glass right into the tin with the rimmer. Twist and enjoy! How easy is that!
For this recipe, the cocktail mix adds both amazing pomegranate flavor and color. Mixed with vanilla vodka and peppermint schnapps, this frosty beverage is both smooth and minty! And the sugar around the rum adds a professional finishing touch.
Pretty In Peppermint Martini
Click on highlighted ingredients to buy them.
- 4 ounces Pomegranate Martini Mixer
- 1 ounce Vodka, vanilla flavored
- 1/2 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- crushed ice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- sugar rimmer, optional
- Peppermint sticks for garnish, optional
- Cut lemon slice. Gently wipe the lemon slice all the way around the top rim of the glass, getting juice both inside and outside the rim. Invert glass and dip in the Cosmopolitan Rimmer tin. Gently twist the glass from side to side to cover rim with sugar mixture. Remove the glass from the rimmer tin, tap off the excess sugar and set the glass aside, right side up.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Pomegranate Martini Mixer, vodka, schnapps and ice. Shake well. Pour thru thru the strainer into a rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with a peppermint stick and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!