Amazing Jalapeno Popper Salad
Cheesy and crunchy made with jalapenos, fresh corn, and cheese smothered a decadent creamy dressing!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 4 slices thick cut bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 medium yellow onion quartered
- 3 medium jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup sour cream i used reduced fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups fresh corn about 8 ears cooked and cooled or 32 ounce bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- salt and pepper
On a broiler pan covered with foil,place the onions and jalapenos. Broil 4 inches from heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until lightly charred. Cool and chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
In the bottom of a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Stir in the corn, cheeses, grilled vegetables and half of the bacon.
Top with the remaining bacon and serve.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 643IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 1mg