Crispy, fiery Asian Chicken Wings slathered with a combination of three different hot sauces – perfect smokin’ hot wings every time!
Chicken Wings at my house means the only “season” of the year has arrived – Football Season. The rest of the year is just a countdown to kickoff! And for halftime, the show is a big platter of steaming whole wings, smothered in spicy sauce. One things I had to learn the hard way – make sure to serve these with LOTS of napkins!! Greasy fingerprints on the sofa is so not cool!!
If you are looking to add a little zing to your regular chicken wings, then this is it! These Fiery Asian Chicken Wings will heat up your party, BBQ or just plain dinner time! A word of warning – these wings are really spicy hot! Be sure to have a frosty beverage within easy reach!
Ingredients to Make Fiery Asian Chicken Wings
They’re a breeze to make – let me show you. And only 4 ingredients needed!
To get started pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Note**Save yourself a lot of heartbreak by lining your large baking pan with foil now. Then spray the foil with lots of cooking spray. Place those beautiful chicken wings meaty side up on the foil lined baking sheet and liberally, and I mean liberally, apply salt and pepper on those babies. Pop the chicken wings in the oven for about 25 minutes.
While the chicken is baking, make the basting sauce. So, get out a small bowl, combine the Thai Chili Sauce, BBQ Sauce and Sriracha. Set the bowl aside, and get out a basting brush.
After 25 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and coat each wing with the prepared sauce using your brush. After coating, place pan back in the oven for 5 minutes. Then repeat the basting and cook for about another 3 minutes in the oven. The sauce should be caramelized and sticky! Serve hot! Use any remaining sauce for dipping.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your friends! And if you really love wings, you might want to try my Cajun Honey Lime Wings!
Fiery Asian Chicken Wings
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment. Place chicken meaty side up on baking tray.
- Place chicken skin side up on baking sheet. Sprinkle chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Bake on center rack of oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, combine the Thai Chili Sauce, BBQ Sauce and Sriracha. Set aside.
- After 45 minutes, remove pan from the oven and brush all over with the prepared sauce. Place pan back in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until sauce is caramelized and wings have reached an internal temperature of at least 165°F on instant read thermometer.
- Serve hot! Use any remaining sauce for dipping.
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.