Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup made with zucchini, beans and pasta has all the flavor of the original. Healthy and vegetarian too!
This is the Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe that everyone has been waiting for. Soup made from this easy minestrone soup recipe tastes just like the original, maybe even better. With a savory flavor and mouth-watering aroma, this soup is perfect to serve to your hungry family anytime. I got this recipe from a friend of a friend of a friend, who said she got it from a chef that works in the restaurant.
Besides the amazing flavor, this soup is good for you too! It’s also vegetarian and is perfect for using up leftover veggies.
If you love this recipe, you might want to check out our other soup recipes too!
INGREDIENTS FOR COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN MINESTRONE SOUP
There’s a lot of ingredients that go into making this minestrone soup recipe …but that’s what gives it such depth of flavor and makes it so popular. The key to minestrone’s great taste is the variety of vegetables, like zucchini, green beans, celery, carrots, tomatoes and spinach.
- Olive Oil
- Green Beans
- Minced Garlic
- Vegetable Stock
- Kidney Beans
- Northern Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Oregano
- Italian Seasoning
- Baby Spinach
- Shell Pasta
This recipe is one of Olive Garden’s best kept secrets. Anyway I got it, and it tastes completely like the original restaurant version!
Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 12 ounce frozen Italian cut green beans
- 1 medium celery stalk, diced
- 1-1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 30 ounce kidney beans, 2 (15 ounce) cans
- 30 ounce Great Northern beans, 2 (15 ounce) cans
- 14 ounce diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes, or 2 tablespoons minced fresh
- 1-1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 cups hot water
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 ounces pasta, dry, small shells
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large pot. Add onion, celery, green beans and zucchini and cook for 5 minutes or until onion becomes translucent. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute more.
- Add vegetable broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, beans, carrots, hot water and spices.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Add spinach leaves and pasta to the pot and simmer for an additional 20 minutes.
- Allow to simmer an additional 5-10 minutes for a thicker consistency.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!