Perfect for anytime snacking, Zesty Fiesta Ranch Pretzels are crazy good and so simple to make. This recipe will give boring old pretzels a brand new twist!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package pretzel nuggets (12 – 16 ounce)
- 4 Tablespoons Fiesta Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon chili power
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pretzels.
- Fold pretzels into bowl until completely coated.
- Turn pretzels out onto foil lined pan and place in 300 degree oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring at 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes to continue crisping. Cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Cook time includes cooling time.
Keywords: pretzels, game day food, snacks, spicy, cayenne, chili powder