Ultimate Tuna Salad Recipe
Loaded with tuna, crunchy sweet red pepper, green onions, celery, relish and seasonings, it's a tasty sandwich great for a meal or anytime snack!
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 10 ounce tuna, packed in water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp celery, thin sliced
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper , diced small
- 2 tbsp green onion, thin sliced
- 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley , minced
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- pinch salt
- whole grain bread, tomato and spinach leaves , for serving
Place tuna in a large bowl. Use a fork to separate and fluff the pieces. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve cold.
*Substitute 2 5-ounce cans Tuna packed in water for the pouches.
Nutrition information is for tuna salad only.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.51g | Protein: 9.52g | Fat: 14.49g | Saturated Fat: 2.29g | Cholesterol: 24.85mg | Sodium: 267.93mg | Potassium: 98.05mg | Fiber: 0.16g | Sugar: 1.31g | Vitamin A: 254.65IU | Vitamin C: 5.22mg | Calcium: 8.03mg | Iron: 0.85mg
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.