Amazing Jalapeno Popper Salad
Cheesy and crunchy made with jalapenos, fresh corn, and cheese smothered a decadent creamy dressing!
Click highlighted ingredients to buy them!
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 3 medium jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup sour cream, i used reduced fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups fresh corn, about 8 ears cooked and cooled or 32 ounce bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
On a broiler pan covered with foil,place the onions and jalapenos. Broil 4 inches from heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until lightly charred. Cool and chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
In the bottom of a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Stir in the corn, cheeses, grilled vegetables and half of the bacon.
Top with the remaining bacon and serve.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 643IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 1mg
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.