- 8 ounce block cream cheese
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar, garlic and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add parsley and green onion. Pulse a few times until herbs are finely chopped and well combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
* Cook time includes 1 hour chilling time.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup