Smoked sausage, canned baked and black beans, tomatoes with green chilies and green bell pepper make an easy weeknight dinner with a sweet and spicy sauce.
- 2 (22 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced. I used Polish Sausage.
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Into a large bowl, add all of the ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour the bean mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish, and use a spoon to evenly distribute the sausage slices.
- Place on center rack of oven and bake uncovered for 45 – 50 minutes until bubbly around the edges.
Keywords: smoked sausage pork and beans, smoked sausage, casserole, pork and beans