Start a great meal from your freezer with Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken!
- 5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, optional
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH and cook for 3 – 4 hours, until chicken pulls apart easily with a fork.*
- Remove chicken to a large platter to cool slightly.
- Using two forks, shred meat into small pieces.
*Chicken is done when chicken registers an internal temperature of at least 165°.
Use immediately, wrap and refrigerate for1 day, or package in airtight containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
Keywords: slow cooker shredded chicken