Slow Cooker Blueberry Almond Oatmeal is made with lots of healthy milk, steel cut oats, fresh blueberries, brown sugar and cinnamon. Grab a handful of healthy blueberries and almonds to top it off!
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and set to high for 2 – 3 hours or low for 4 – 6 hours.*
- 15 Minutes before the cooking time is up, add the blueberries to the oatmeal and stir.
- Replace the cover and continue cooking until cooking time expires.
- Allow oatmeal to cool slightly, (it will thicken as it cools).
- Spoon into bowls, garnish with more blueberries, honey and almonds and serve warm.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
*Cooking times may vary. Start checking to see if done 1/2 hour before final cooking time is up.
Keywords: Oatmeal, slowcooker, breakfast, healthy, blueberry, almonds, vegetarian