Try these easy and elegant Savory Cheese Ball Bites for your next gathering!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 green onion stem, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 – 3 tablespoons mini pretzels, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh minced parsley mixed with 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Into a medium bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, dried parsley, paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- Using a hand mixer, beat all of the ingredients together until completely combined.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow mixture to firm up.
- Meanwhile, add toppings to shallow plates for rolling cheese balls.
- Form mixture into 1-1/2 inch balls. Place onto parchment paper lined tray.
- Roll balls into toppings. Place the rolled balls back onto the parchment paper.
- Place tray into the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow cheese balls to firm up with toppings.
- Serve or store as desired.
Nutrition information is based on one cheese ball with pecan topping.
Keywords: cheese ball. mini cheese balls, holiday appetizer, appetizer, festive appetizer, pretzel cheese ball, herb cheese ball, pecan cheeseball