- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-1/2 tablespoons ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons roasted red pepper, diced (from a jar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped parsley
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, ranch seasoning and hot sauce until completely blended.
- Fold in roasted red pepper until evenly dispersed.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and form mixture into a ball.
- Place on plastic wrap, wrap tightly and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Place parsley in a pie plate or flat dish, unwrap cheese ball onto plate and gently roll in parsley until all sides are coated.
- Serve with crackers.
- Store leftovers tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Cheese ball is best served when softened.