Quick French Onion Dip is amazingly easy to make with only 3 ingredients – and so much better than store bought!
- 1 package onion soup mix, dry (approx. 1 ounce)
- 16 ounces reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% or whole milk
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Stir before serving.
Regular fat sour cream may be substituted for the reduced fat.
Use low-sodium onion soup mix if you are salt-sensitive.
Keywords: onion dip. soup mix, sour cream. appetizer, party dip