Enjoy Pico De Gallo with Tortilla Chips or on just about any food where you want a Tex Mex flair to your dish!
- 6 Roma or plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise, seeded and diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 whole Jalepeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced
- 1 –1/2 teaspoons dried Cilantro ( or 3 tablespoons fresh, minced)
- Juice of 1/2 fresh squeezed Lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl and stir until well blended. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If using larger slicing tomatoes, it is not necessary to seed the tomatoes.
Keywords: pico de gallo,mexican,condiment,tomatoes,cilantro,red onion