The corn can also be prepared on the grill, instead of the oven. When fully grilled, follow directions for the topping and drizzle over the grilled Corn.
- 5 Ears Sweet Corn, husked and cleaned
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 stick or 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried or fresh chives,minced
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place cleaned corn ears on baking sheet, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper
- Top each ear with a pat of butter
- Bake Corn in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until starts to brown. Turn corn occasionally during baking. Remove from oven.
- In a small pan, melt 1/2 stick unsalted butter. When butter is melted, stir in parmesan cheese and chives. When mixed completely, remove from heat and drizzle immediately over Corn ears. Serve while hot!
Keywords: corn, corn on the cob, parmesan, vegetarian, paleo, oven baked