Naan Bread Breakfast Pizzas can be enjoyed anytime…They are perfect for breakfast, brunch or any gathering where a tasty, easy meal is appreciated.
- 4 Naan Breads
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- sliced green onion for garnish
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: mushrooms, cheese or any other desired topping
- Set the oven to broil and move rack to the highest position
- Lay the Naan Bread on a large baking pan and place bacon and any other desired toppings on the bread, leaving a circle in the middle of the bread for the egg.
- Crack an egg in the center of each Naan Bread.
- Transfer the baking pan to the oven, placing under the broiler
- The breakfast pizza is done when the egg has reached the desired hardness, approx 4 minutes
- Garnish with green onion slices and serve hot!
If the Naan Bread edges start to burn before the egg is done, cover the edges with foil to protect from the heat until the egg reaches desired firmness,