Unbelievably light and fluffy, mini blueberry cheesecakes are always a hit with the family!
Roll out the biscuits to 6 inches round. Roll out on a sugared surface.
Use an ice cream scoop to evenly divide the cream cheese filling among the muffin cups.
Spoon the blueberry filling on top!
The jumbo mini cheesecakes will be heavy. Remove from the muffin tin carefully, supporting the sides of the cheesecake with your hands. Then sprinkle the crumb topping over the blueberry filling.
You’ll want to chill the mini cheesecakes at least 2 hours before serving! Enjoy!
Simple to make and oh so delicious, your family will love these! Fancy enough for entertaining too!!
- 1 can jumbo flaky crust biscuits
- 1/4 cup white sugar, for rolling out the biscuits
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 pound of cream cheese (2 8 ounce packages) at room temperature**
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1–1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature**
- 2/3 cup sour cream or heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1–1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature**
- Set out jumbo muffin pan, line with muffin cups. (or you can butter the tins). Preheat oven to 350 F. Separate the biscuits and flatten each with your hands. Sprinkle your rolling surface with sugar and using a rolling pin, roll each to 1/4 inch thick and 5 inches diameter. Sprinkle with sugar as needed to keep the roller from sticking. Place each round into the muffin tin and press in place. Using a fork dipped in sugar, press each top into sides of the tins. Poke a few holes in the bottom of each crust to keep from rising. Place tin in the oven and bake 3-5 minutes until the crusts are just light golden. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While the crusts are baking, prepare the filling. Beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time and beat for 1 minute after adding each. Add the remaining ingredients an beat another minute. Scrape down the bowl during mixing as needed. Set mixture aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all the topping ingredients using a pastry blender or hands until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Assemble the cheesecakes
- In each muffin crust, place 1/8 of the cheesecake filling.(I use a small ice cream scoop). Smooth flat, then place 1/8 of the Blueberry Filling on top. Then place 1/8 of the topping on each. (do not over fill the cups). Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until topping is golden brown.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving! Serve and enjoy!
**NOTE** – these ingredients must be at room temp -set out cream cheese, eggs and butter for several hours or overnight before making recipe
Cooking time does not include at least 2 hours needed to chill the mini cheesecakes.
© Copyright Christine Mello for Must Love Home. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!