Baked up tender and juicy, this 5 ingredient Honey Maple Mustard Chicken freezer dump recipe is a flavorful family favorite.
Click on the underlined text below to buy ingredients!
- Cut breasts in half lengthwise. Trim any excess fat.
- Place chicken, honey, mustard, maple syrup and tapioca in plastic freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
- Seal bag or container, label and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw before baking at 375° for 50 – 55 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease or spray with non-stick cooking spray a 3 quart baking dish.
- Dump thawed contents of freezer bag or container into baking dish. Spread out chicken into a single layer. Spoon marinade over the chicken.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 50 – 55 minutes until chicken has reached at least 165° on an instant read thermometer. Baste occasionally during baking with marinade and drippings.
- Remove pan from oven. Allow chicken to rest for 3 – 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe was tested with boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Substitute boneless, skinless thighs or bone-in chicken with skin removed.
Keywords: chicken,honey.mustard.maple,dump recipe,dinner