HOMEMADE SLOPPY JOE SEASONING MIX
Tangy and sweet Sloppy Joe seasoning recipe, made with easy pantry spices!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1/3 cup
- Category: Seasoning
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoons Maple Sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1 tablespoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried green pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Gather your ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine the maple sugar, minced onions, paprika, garlic powder, green pepper flakes, chili powder, cornstarch, ground mustard, celery seed, black pepper and salt until evenly distributed.
- Transfer seasoning mix to an airtight container. Label the container with contents and date.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
This mix will season approximately 2 pounds of ground beef. Use 2-1/2 tablespoons per pound of ground beef.
This recipe can be easily multiplied.
Keywords: Sloppy Joe Seasoning