Homemade Apple Peanut Butter Dog Treats are amazingly healthy – with no sugar like you find in store bought! Just mix, roll, cut and bake!
They are Dog tested – Mom approved!!
- 4 cups Oat Flour, more as needed
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 whole eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Combine the oat flour, peanut butter, applesauce and eggs in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- If the dough is sticky, add a little oat flour until you can handle the dough without it sticking to your hands.
- Transfer dough to a flat surface and roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut our your shapes.
- I use a large heart shape cookie cutter and get about 12 large cookies from this recipe.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet lined with baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the cookies are dry and starting to darken at the edges.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and store in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator.
*NOTE – Make sure your Peanut Butter does not contain a sweetener called Xylitol , it can be poison to dogs!
Keywords: dog treat,healthy dog treat, homemade dog treat,dog,