A fun Holiday Cake Mix Fudge made with white cake mix and marbled with chocolate candies.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) white cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate holiday candies (like M&M’s)
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. Leave a few inches of paper hanging over the sides to act as handles to remove the fudge later.
- Add the cake mix and powdered sugar to a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir just enough to blend. Add the butter and milk. Do not stir.
- Microwave on High for 2 minutes. If the butter is not completely softened, microwave on High for another 15 seconds. Add the white chocolate chips to the mix and immediately stir to combine.
- Allow the mix to cool for 3 minutes. Stir in the red and green chocolate candies, until the candies start to melt and the mix looks marbled.
- Scrape into prepared pan. Use a spoon to spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Lift the chilled fudge out of the pan using the parchment handles. Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife.
If the mixture is too dry, add additional milk 1 tablespoon at a time and stir. The mixture should resemble cookie dough.
Keywords: cake mix fudge, holiday fudge, chocolate fudge, recipe